About me and my work.


नमस्कार....🙏



I am harshada raut.I completed my bachelors degree in commerce. Now, i am doing masters in accountancy and finance.I like drawing,singing,acting...and everything related to art.My mother was doing sewing work at home.I inspired from my mother and took basic sewing training.Now,i am working as textile instructor in vigyan ashram,pabal.
link-(http://vigyanashram.com/)

I create this blog to share my creativity and experience in sewing world.My blog name is 'sewembro' because its related to sewing and embroidery.In vigyan ashram , i teach to girls basic sewing and embroidery on machine.Also to create new things in sewing and embroidery . So,basically i am started working on sustainable fashion in sewing.In vigyan ashram , i learn digital machines and 2D,3D design software. Vigyan ashram gave me opportunity and i have started my textile journey. I wanted to learn advance things in sewing and textile so i went to USHA HAB (https://www.thehab.in/) in Mumbai where they conduct workshops in sewing,knitting,,embroidery etc.

So,now i am on the way to my journey and i am enjoying a lot😃. The journey with new work,happiness,annoying things,complications and lots of confusion😛.


Comments

Popular Posts